Sunday, January 19, 2014

Beach Babes - 17 Weeks Pregnant


Baby Charlie will have Texas blood running deep through her veins. This is something her father will never let her forget. Her Grammi and Pop, along with her ecstatic Uncle Tommy, will live in Texas and this insures she will forever know she is truly %60 Texan at heart.
Note : I'm going to say %60 because she has grown up here thus far..

Papa Crane and Mommy heading to the beach back in 1991!
I love the time I've spent in Texas. Houston may not be my favorite city, but Texas as a whole has so much to offer, especially to young children who have the energy to spend all day and night in a river fighting a current...oh wait...that was me..last summer..

Charlotte will have Texas blood in her veins, but, my baby girl is getting raised beach side. In late March or early April, mommy and daddy to be will trek across the country, Charlotte riding along in-utero, and we will set forth on our nest adventure, Los Angeles, Long Beach, the Orange Curtain and more!

I'm going to put together a fun blog (and try and get it circulating some fun mommywebsite) but I need help from other SoCal mommies and daddies!!!

So!!!!!!!

Email me : Kandycelynncrane@gmail.com

What : A photo, or two, of your little one experience California! Surf Side, Joshua Tree, the gum wall, the Friendship Bell, you know what I'm talking about!!

And? : A little blurb about why you, as a parent, were glad to have raised your child/ren in such a lovely place. Feel free to mention why you were glad to be raised here as well if you happen to be a native!

Let's get started!
Send me your pictures, stories, etc., to Kandycelynncrane@gmail.com
Feel free to ask your friends to join in on this fun mommy activity! The more the merrier!




1 comment:

  1. Please don't leave Houston! I am going to miss you so much. Kandyce, you are a wonderful person inside and out and I love how our friendship has blossomed. You are going to be the coolest mom ever and I know you are going to make sure your little girl is given the world. Thanks for being an amazing person and friend. You better stay in touch, I want to help spoil Chars.

    Don't worry about anything life plays out just the way it is supposed to and if you start to stress, feel free to skype anytime day or night. You're doing amazing for yourself and your family. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete